četvrtak, 2. listopada 2008.

THEATRE


I would like to say that yesterday I visited a theater Croatian Cultural Home because of play "Tajbele and her Demon" written by Isaac Bashevis Singer. It was really special. First, we were sitiing (my friend Irena and me) on the chairs very close to the stage..that my comment was "ooh, dear, I feel like I am going to act now..." ..There were only 4 actors, 3 of them were men. The story is about love, lonelyness, sex, passion, desire, lies,deception....of course with tragic female end....We are (women) more sensible and vulnerable....BTW. the names in the play are jewish and place of the act is polish village in 19 th century....

Broj komentara: 6:

Unknown kaže...

That must have been a very nice play. I've never seen it but I will keep it in my mind, maybe one day they will play it in Lisbon.
The island on your previous post is so cool!

Webradio kaže...

Hely Silwy !
Tu aimes le théâtre ? C'est bien...
Par contre, Ta pièce ne passe pas encore chez nous, dans l'Ouest...
A plus tard...

Unknown kaže...

jm_it is excellent play because it makes You feel something after it...you get the need to talk about some human themes
weby_ please in English, I don't understand French, just guessing....please!:)

Unknown kaže...
Autor je uklonio komentar.
Dan kaže...

Sounds like a fantastic play! Hits all my favorite topics then provokes conversation when it is over. Perfect!

Tash kaže...

good post - great to hear that Singer is popular there too. I have not heard of that play but will check it out now.
BTW - use Google translator - just paste the whole text (from webradio for example) and Voila! ili Eto! you've got a fairly good translation. It's also a good way to impress your French/Polish/Greek/Indian visitors since you can leave a comment in their language :)