utorak, 20. siječnja 2009.

Saturday in Platak







Platak is a small family place for skiing and it is about 30 km from Rijeka, and air line 11 km from the sea. It was rather sunny day what is perfect for ski-beginners....as I was in Saturday...What a strange and dangerous feeling!

Broj komentara: 7:

Walker kaže...

I want to know more about you, your city and Croatia. Let me know.

Unknown kaže...

You have lots of snow out there! We had a little snow in the Lisbon area two or three years ago, it didn't happen for 52 years...

Ken Mac kaže...

looks like great fun! booze required!

Saretta kaže...

You were brave to try!

-K- kaže...

Very different weather than what is here in Los Angeles.

MurciaDailyPhoto kaže...

I have never skied, but it seems a good place to start.

Tash kaže...

I never knew there was "skijaliste" so close to Rijka. Impressive slopes for somewhere away from the Alps. Looks like there is enough snow to make it fun too. Really enjoyable post.