utorak, 14. travnja 2009.

WAITING FOR THE FERRY BOAT.....







I was on the island Rab last Easter weekend. Here are the photos of Jablanac, small ferry harbour...Jablanac is cute small place which is situated in my heart for a long time...I am going to Rab for 28 years

Broj komentara: 6:

Hilda kaže...

It looks like a very charming place. I can understand why you always go back. Hope you had a peaceful and relaxing Easter holiday there!

Walker kaže...

Your pictures always capture the scenes so well. I really enjoy looking at them.

Tash kaže...

So very lovely. Makes me feel very nostalgic.

Walker kaže...

Beautiful place, would love the visit.

Frank kaže...

The ferry photos are very good. Thank you for sharing this wonderful part of your world with us.

Unknown kaže...

What a lovely little harbour!