utorak, 12. svibnja 2009.

ON THE BIKE TOUR (EASY PART)







Last weekend I was on the island Krk on the bike tour. I am not rather good in that, but I like be part of sport-happenings. I was driving for 1,5 hour (cca 20 km) around village Baška....It wasn't so easy part and 'cause of that I was happy that I didn't give up....

Broj komentara: 6:

blogger4kenji kaže...

hi there,
i'm sorry but i dont know where Rijeka : Croatia is. i think it's near italy but which country are you in?
sincerely,
kenji

Unknown kaže...

kenji_Rijeka is in Croatia. Our neighbour-countries are Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia. And it is true, we are rather close to Italy. Where are you from??

Jane Hards Photography kaže...

What a wonderful way to explore your very beautiful area

Walker kaže...

Beautiful coastal view of the boats, excellent.

Frank kaže...

So nice. Looks great.

magicpolaroid kaže...

that beautiful bay! great shots!
ciao, luis