utorak, 23. rujna 2008.

BONAVIA


Yesterday, I was in the Centar of Rijeka to buy some gift .....I took photos about famous Rijeka's Hotel Bonavia ......The Grand Hotel Bonavia has 125 years long tradition ...it is located in the city centre with many shops, offices, museums and cultural monuments, only a few steps away from the Adriatic coast.

Broj komentara: 6:

Webradio kaže...

Hello Silwy !
And how may costs the room ???
See You later.

Unknown kaže...

Hello Webradio, I really don't know the prices because I don't enjoy in thier services.....I just want to show the all parts (including buildings) of town Rijeka....

Webradio kaže...

Thank You Silwy !
We see very well Your country with Your photos...

Profile Not Available kaže...

Wow! What a corner! This modern building really dominates this corner! It is very striking!

The music festival is in its second or third year. The spaces are given out to the first people that sign up during the registration period, so some of the musicians are playing for the first time alone in public, and it is fun to watch them open up. It was great fun to ride up and down several blocks on my bike from one to another!

Unknown kaže...

Great modern architecture! I like it a lot!

Marie Reed kaže...

What a neat and busy shot!