petak, 26. rujna 2008.

THE STRONGEST EFFECT......ON YOU




Here are 3 photos with differnet styles..........what of those stayles has the strongest effect on yoou and......why??

Broj komentara: 7:

Webradio kaže...

Hello Silwy !
I like the three(s) !
Sorry !
Perhaps the B&W...
See You later.
Nice castle...

Unknown kaže...

Weby,
I forgot mentioned the photos were taken in Poreč, Istria....
Thx for the answer

Saretta kaže...

I like the black and white the best. It sets off the stone building and makes the whole scene more dramatic.

Gerald (SK14) kaže...

I like the natural colour one - the one thing that jars is what looks like a bright wastebin beyond the opening - the b&w image avoids that and so works very well - I don't think the sepia rendition adds anything to the b&w.

Try experimenting with different depths of sepia though.

Unknown kaže...

Although I like b&w and sepia very much, in this case I prefer the colored photo. I thing the green of the trees make a good contrast with the walls.

Tash kaže...

I like the 1st one with the bright spot of the door in the middle. Istra is so beautiful. My aunt still lives in Pula, but in a old peoples home now.

Profile Not Available kaže...

I like the middle - the black and white. I think it is perhaps just a slightly better angle than the color. The black and white makes the detail jump out a little better. Although I do like the gentleman that is getting into the frame on the third, makes the scene a little less "quiet."