ponedjeljak, 22. rujna 2008.

SEPIA


I have to say, SEPIA, is my favourite photo-style.....Maybe the explenation is in that I like things with some "past cover"........or sometimes it is just "blue mood"..............Well, I don't know exactly

Broj komentara: 5:

Webradio kaže...

Hello Silwy !

Very, very beatiful photo in SEPIA !
When I was young(?), it was also my favorit colour for the potos...

See You later.

Saretta kaže...

Makes the photo look like it's from long ago!

Kris McCracken kaže...

It's great to see Croatia make an appearance on the CDP bloglist. I'm a bit of a fan of sepia too.

Jane Hards Photography kaže...

Sepia is a lovely tone to use. It workds really well on the pretty little street.

Layrayski kaže...

sepia does have its charm. and i like your sepia photo of the street. nostalgic?