četvrtak, 18. rujna 2008.

LOVRAN


This is Lovran....The city of Lovran lies at the natural bay on the coast of the Opatija Riviera....During the summer time, i often swim here if I am not on Island Rab.....about Rab, some other time....

Broj komentara: 7:

Unknown kaže...

That is such a beautiful scenery! The water looks great for a swim. Very nice group of colorful tulips.

Webradio kaže...

Bonjour Silwy !

C'est jolie par chez Toi. Et les fleurs sont belles !
--------------------------
Hello Silwy ! It's a pretty country, and the flowers are beautiful !

Hilda kaže...

Lovely garden, magnificent view! And I see a lounge chair on the beach — perfect!

Welcome to the CDP community! I hope you have as much fun here as I do. Looking forward to knowing more about Croatia through your lens.

TeamSplashi kaže...

O my GOD, I love Rijeka.
I lived there for 4 years.
Istra is great.

Moji roditelji su u Zadru.

Cheers and good luck.

Saretta kaže...

Wow! That is so beautiful! And the tulips add a lovely colorful touch!

Webradio kaže...

Silwy, elle est jolie Ta nouvelle photo de Toi...

Janet kaže...

Wonderful perspective. I love those red flowers against the sea.